At GreedyGame, we are revolutionizing the way the world looks at mobile advertising. Every day, 2 million+ users get to enjoy a seamless and beautiful gaming experience because of our platform. We are looking for driven, forward-thinking, problem solvers to make this system bigger and better.
GreedyGame is a platform which enables blending of ads within mobile gaming experience using assets like background, characters, power-ups. It helps advertisers engage audiences while they are playing games and empowers game developers to monetize their game development efforts through non-intrusive advertising.
We are looking for a Product Manager who would be responsible for the overall discipline and business process which governs a product from its inception to the market or customer delivery and service in order to maximize revenue. He/She would own the vision of the product, and strategize to work on the overall architecture and code.
- Own product vision, strategy & adoption metrics
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy
- Focus on metrics, competitive analysis, sales validation & experimentation to drive product execution
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Effectively use and regularly update project management tools. On time and quality delivery with a customer satisfaction factor.
- Defining workflows around the best engineering, design and product practices and ensuring that the team follows the same.
- Raising alerts in time for any risk that may arise in the course of the project
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Should have worked in Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Analytics tools primarily Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- Good fundamentals of wireframe and prototyping
- Basic knowledge of excel, html and python
- Excellent understanding of and coding skills in Python, Android, Mysql and Go
- 2+ years of experience in a product manager role
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in adtech industry would be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must have a strong sense of drive, ownership, and ability to deliver quality products
- Proven track record as a product owner dealing with all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be a part of the big disruption we are creating in the ad-tech space.
- Learn and grow at a free, open and fast paced environment
- Office in one of the most happening places in Bangalore.
- An amazing clan and the opportunity to be a part of it, free lunch on all days of the week, fully stocked pantry within 20 feet reach and a great working environment.
- Continuous feedback system to ensure that improvement is a constant focus
- Resource to focus on something that you are passionate about with the help of a learning wallet.
What we are building:
GreedyGame is a platform which enables blending of ads within mobile gaming experience using assets like background, characters, power-ups. It helps advertisers engage audiences while they are playing games, empowers game developers monetize their game development efforts through non-intrusive advertising and allows gamers to enjoy gaming content without having to deal with distractive advertising.
GreedyGame is an in-game native advertising platform that helps brands to tap into their precise target demographic; publishers to monetize their content without the fear of compromising on quality or losing their audience base; and end-users to enjoy games seamlessly, without annoying ads interrupting their gaming experience.
By making use of in-game assets such as backgrounds, characters and power-ups, our platform seamlessly blends ads within the mobile gaming experience. Our dynamic, native ads help advertise engage audiences while they are playing mobile games, empowers game developers to monetize their game development efforts through non-intrusive advertising, and allows gamers to enjoy gaming content without having to deal with distractive advertising.