We are seeking an ambitious, data-driven, highly intellectual and collaborative Growth Operations Manager.
In this role, you will be working to drive customer acquisition initiatives across both online and offline channels and contribute to building out our repeatable growth playbook -- the one we’ll use to scale our current markets and to launch new ones. The scope of your work will include: customer acquisition, retention, business intelligence, reporting, and research. Identifying, testing and ramping new acquisition channels, experimenting with new customer incentives, and developing strategies to drive owner retention are a few of the projects you may work on. This person will also work closely with our data team, leveraging our deep database to make all of our marketing and sales efforts smarter, ensuring we’re delivering the right messages, to the right people, at the right times.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills and is excited to tackle a range of growth and marketing related projects. This is a great opportunity to learn a tremendous amount about growth marketing, customer acquisition and retention. Join us in an important function at early-stage, high-growth company with a deeply experienced team and uncommon resources for its stage.
This role is full-time, based in NYC, and reports to our Head of Growth.
- Online Customer Acquisition. Executing across online marketing channels, including CPC, CPL, email marketing, as well as campaigns on platforms like Yelp, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Offline Customer Acquisition. Executing across offline marketing channels, including direct mail, print, and radio
- Multi-Variant Testing. Testing creatives, bids, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently in support of company goals
- Business Intelligence. Analyzing our owner data to identify clear segments for targeting, while constantly searching for insights that might uncover new segments for us
- Reporting. Assist in creation of performance recaps and analyses
- Research. Competitive research and analysis of social content strategies by competitors; forecasting and staying ahead of acquisition marketing trends as they relate to real estate investments and property management
- 2-4 years of full-time experience at a fast-growing technology company or a top-tier management consulting firm
- Experience tackling growth or acquisition marketing related challenges - the more tactical the better
- Experience working through complex problems in a structured, action-oriented manner
- Strategic, analytical, and data-driven; familiarity with Microsoft Excel a strong plus
- Eager to execute and optimize both offline - including direct mail and radio ads - and online marketing campaigns
- Able to tell persuasive stories both written and verbally in clear, digestible formats
- Someone your teammates describe as a great collaborator and someone who will always roll up their sleeves
- Exceptionally well-organized, detail-oriented and effective at handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and eager to learn
Great Jones (http://www.greatjones.co), an NYC-based, venture-backed startup, is rethinking the $40B property management industry from the ground up.
By combining proprietary, best-in-class technology with deeply experienced local teams and a network of skilled partners, our full-service offering enables property owners to achieve exceptional performance from rental ownership without the management friction or headaches.
The Great Jones platform’s custom tools and data sets enable faster, more effective decision-making and issue resolution, powering 300-500% productivity gains versus typical property managers while offering real-time transparency that delights owners and retains residents.
Great Jones allows the owner of a midsize portfolio, or even a few rental homes, to achieve the same occupancy levels, cost savings, and sophistication as the REIT that owns tens of thousands.
The result of all of that? Trusted partnership and profitable, passive income, at last.