- Serve as the point person for administrative duties including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
- Organise office operations
- Manage office budget and reporting
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- General support to visitors
- Plan in-house and off-site activities, e.g. parties, celebrations and workshops
- (For potential candidates) Rotation program to work and learn directly from Product Lead, Tech Lead, Food Lead, Ops Lead and Sales Lead
- Ability to start and get things done
- Superior organisational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to handle ambiguity
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
Grain is an online restaurant that uses data and a tech-enabled distribution network to serve food to customers. Our mission is to make great food sustainable and accessible for everyone.
We really like building things that people enjoy using - the people at Grain have started things at Accenture, Bain, Astro, Four Seasons, P&G, JP Morgan and ThoughtWorks. Our investors include NSI Ventures, Ivan Lee, 500, DBS Ventures and Majuven.
If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.