At GoodTime we believe that technology can help reinvent the current scheduling workflow. GoodTime automates interview scheduling by matching the candidate with the proper set of interviewers to ensure that the best set of people are meeting for interviews.
As the Account Manager/Customer Success lead on the sales team, you will help change the way companies like Airbnb and Yelp run their recruiting operations. You will onboard, train, and grow new business opportunities with companies in the mid-market space. You will be integral in shaping our account management and customer success processes.
What we are looking for:
• 1-3 years of B2B account manager and/or customer success experience, preferable in a SaaS organization
• Strong networking and relationship building ability
• Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment
• Self starter that is willing to wear multiple hats (product marketing, SDR, etc)
Brownie points if you have:
• Previously worked as a Recruiting Coordinator or in a role with heavy scheduling
• Experience in the Recruiting or Talent Solutions or HR software space
• BA/BS degree or higher from a top university
Our Core values:
• Always be learning: Enjoy learning something new whether it be a new skill set or a delightful new hobby
• Perseverance: Have a "Do whatever it takes" mindset when faced with hard problems
• Ownership: Have a strong sense of ownership for the work you do
• Introspection: Constantly strive to improve yourself through self-evaluation and open-minded consideration for others' candid feedback
About Our Benefits:
• Pre-IPO equity
• Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Commuter benefits
• Gym discounts
• Fully stocked beverage bar, weekly happy hours
GoodTime enables recruiting departments to cost effectively schedule candidates for interviews while avoiding the risk of human error – allowing them to focus on discovering and hiring the best talent.