At GoodTime we believe that technology can help reinvent the current scheduling workflow. GoodTime automates interview scheduling by matching the candidate with the proper set of interviewers to ensure that the best set of people are meeting for interviews.
As an Account Manager/ Customer Success Manager on the sales team, you will help change the way companies run their recruiting operations. You will onboard, train, and grow new business opportunities with companies in the mid-market space. You will be integral in shaping our account management and customer success processes.
What we are looking for:
• 1-3 years of experience in one of the following areas: Account Management, Project Management, Program Management, Product Management, Recruiting Coordination, or Account Management
• BA/BS degree or higher
• Organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
• Self starter that is willing to wear multiple hats
• Creative problem solver
• Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written)
• Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment
Brownie points if you have:
• Previously worked as a Recruiting Coordinator or in a role with heavy scheduling
• Experience in the Recruiting or Talent Solutions or HR software space
• BA/BS degree or higher from a top university
Our Core values:
• Always be learning: Enjoy learning something new whether it be a new skill set or a delightful new hobby
• Perseverance: Have a "Do whatever it takes" mindset when faced with hard problems
• Ownership: Have a strong sense of ownership for the work you do
• Introspection: Constantly strive to improve yourself through self-evaluation and open-minded consideration for others' candid feedback
About Our Benefits:
• Pre-IPO equity
• Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Commuter benefits
• Gym discounts
• Fully stocked beverage bar, weekly happy hours
GoodTime enables companies to schedule candidate interviews up to 10x faster by fully automating the scheduling process. With GoodTime, recruiting teams spend time recruiting rather than scheduling.
We help great companies hire great talent. We have built a platform to provide the best experiences for both the recruiters and their candidates. We empower them to be more efficient and error-free. Scheduling and re-scheduling has never been easier. Think error-free scheduling complete with reminders just within a few clicks.
We've assembled the best talents from all over the world to make the experience of recruiting and job search easier and sweeter. We're also backed by great investors including Michael Stoppelman, Lip-Bu Tan, Geoff Donaker, Big Basin Capital, Alchemist Accelerator and Walden International.