Quantitative Growth Marketer position is for someone interested in the world of quantitative marketing and product management. You will have a chance of owning large projects and impacting everything from top of the funnel touch points and down to product flows and KPIs.
- Track & Optimize user acquisition campaigns on Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc) & mobile ad networks, DSPs, RTBs and more
- Create, implement & manage multiple user acquisition experiments
- Optimize targeting, creatives, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation
- Identify and implement new marketing partners
- Work closely with Analytics on maximizing potential of of both free (Social, Search, etc) and paid channels to deliver highest ROI.
- Run A/B tests
- Optimize product funnels
- 2+ years of experience in online- and/or mobile marketing
- Experience in growth acquisition based marketing, utilizing SEO, Social, etc.
- Experience in managing self-service traffic platforms such as Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and problem anticipation skills are a must.
- Metrics driven approach
- Drive to get things done quickly
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Master at Excel. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
- Knowledge of the iOS, Android, and other mobile platforms
When you love what you do, work can (and should!) feel like play. That's why our tools are designed to empower people and companies with the information they need to make better, more informed career and management decisions.
We believe that employee engagement is a two-way street, which is why we've taken a consumer-first approach. Our fun, engaging, gamified quizzes provide employees with actionable insights into their strengths and workplace needs, empowering them to become happier and more successful not only within their careers, but also within your organization.
Finally, when it comes to hiring, we understand that hiring for culture fit isn’t as simple as hiring people with similar strengths, traits or values. That’s why we take into account the unique strengths each individual brings to the table. After all, a team filled with Nurturers would certainly be harmonious, but they’d probably have a pretty difficult time getting the job done.