We’re on mission to create happier, more productive workplaces.
At Good&Co, we firmly believe that when you find the right fit, work can—and should—feel like play. In fact, we’ve built our product around that very notion! Our goal is to empower people with the information they need to make better, more informed career decisions, while helping companies build happier, more productive workplaces.
Who are we?
Founded in 2012, our company was built around the idea that there are no bad employees or bad companies – just bad fit. Our free app has helped millions of companies, managers and employees discover their strengths and learn how to build stronger, more productive workplace relationships.
Who are you?
The ideal SDR is a hard-working individual that loves working with prospects and following up on sales leads. This position will be responsible for outbound prospecting, lead qualification, and using your skill set, tools and insights to help potential customers to effectively move through the sales pipeline.
• Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a rapid manner
• Spearhead the growth & adoption of Good&Co, and evangelize our product.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
• Reach out to prospective customers via email and phone.
• Develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
• Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
• Understand the sales process and be able to overcome objections by genuinely caring & learning about the prospect's business needs and showing them the value that Good&Co products can provide
• Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas and pipeline progression to ensure territory revenue objectives
• 1-2 years in a Sales Development or similar role
A drive to deliver value to our prospects and customers and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role
• A passion for transforming businesses and making a difference for others
• A willingness to go above and beyond
The Good Stuff:
-100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and 50% for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid premiums for life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Gym membership credit
- Commuter Benefits
- Mac Laptop and whatever you need to be amazing at your job
When you love what you do, work can (and should!) feel like play. That's why our tools are designed to empower people and companies with the information they need to make better, more informed career and management decisions.
We believe that employee engagement is a two-way street, which is why we've taken a consumer-first approach. Our fun, engaging, gamified quizzes provide employees with actionable insights into their strengths and workplace needs, empowering them to become happier and more successful not only within their careers, but also within your organization.
Finally, when it comes to hiring, we understand that hiring for culture fit isn’t as simple as hiring people with similar strengths, traits or values. That’s why we take into account the unique strengths each individual brings to the table. After all, a team filled with Nurturers would certainly be harmonious, but they’d probably have a pretty difficult time getting the job done.