Established in 2013, GOGOVAN is the first app-based platform for transporting goods in Asia, which is dedicated to offering excellent transportations and logistics system through innovative technology. The GOGOVAN app was created to connect individuals and businesses directly to thousands of drivers for their real-time logistic needs, and to redefine the everyday logistics experience by providing a convenient and efficient service. Over the years, GOGOVAN has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally.
GoGoVan is looking for a passionate and data driven full-stack web developer to join us as a Marketing Engineer. This role is on intersection of development, marketing and analytics. Do you get excited by developing innovative programs to drive growth of our existing and new customer bases? Do you enjoy working with cross-functional teams to solve business and engineering problems? Do you want to work alongside some of the best in the business and look for an opportunity to grow as an engineer? If your head is nodding yes, this is the dream job for you.
- Partner with designers, marketers and product managers to build out high quality landing pages, forms and experiences to help GoGoVan hit growth targets
- Analyze and build A/B tests to continually optimize for acquisition, activation, retention, and monetization metrics
- Design and improve processes and tools for global outreach to our target demographics across a multitude of marketing channels
- Provide daily support to our Marketing team on various improvements on all user facing communication
- Partner with analytics team to define and track various KPIs for measuring growth and ROI on our Marketing initiatives, as well as provide actionable insight to various stakeholders within the organization
- Maintain and improve our internal marketing tooling, from sending newsletters, to conducting highly targeted marketing automation campaigns
- Automate data integration processes between 3rd party and internal systems
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of equivalent, relevant work experience.
- Experienced in developing web applications in production using PHP/Ruby on Rails/Python
- Extensive knowledge of responsive design, web standards and modern browsers
- Intermediate knowledge of modern software development practices: distributed version control systems, code reviews, and continuous integration
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Ability to work with designers scoping out requirements and coding web pages
- Ability to take individual ownership of a project from start to finish
- Understanding of analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, AppsFlyers
- Basic knowledge of A/B testing
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with data analysis ( data analysis using Python/Pandas is an advantage)
GOGOVAN is a mobile app that provides a modern solution to an age old logistics problem. At a click of a button, GOGOVAN connects users looking to move anything from small parcels to bulky boxes into a network of delivery service providers at anytime and anywhere. The community of delivery providers available on GOGOVAN ranges from motorcycles, vans, to even 10 feet to 24 feet trucks. GOGOVAN offers businesses and consumers easy access to dispatch services at their fingertips. For drivers and vehicle owners, GOGOVAN represents liberation from the shackles of inefficient classifieds, traditional call centres and dispatch services. GOGOVAN empowers logistics service providers to tap into a city-wide pool of demand that was previously out of their reach; in Hong Kong, many GOGOVAN drivers have experienced 20-30% increases in earnings.