Full-stack engineer. I've built and worked on mobile applications, billing systems, web applications, mobile web applications, database design and all the good stuff that comes along with building and deploying these systems.
- Grew Web Engineering team from 4 to 9 engineers, developing and scaling processes to meet team and company needs;
- Oversaw technical implementation of multiple React-based frontends & Golang-based backends and migration of infrastructure from Heroku to AWS;
- Member of company leadership, providing engineering and product input on high-level company decisions.
- Oversaw development and implementation of all technical systems, including a messaging platform and a platform to interoperate with Sprint's MVNO platform;
- Grew (and, unfortunately, shrunk) team to meet company demands and abilities.
- Technical Lead for LinkedIn Job Search iOS Application, currently the #27 business app in the App Store with a rating of 4.8 / 5.
As CTO and co-founder at Charge Communication, I am primarily responsible for all things engineering-related: - Architected, implemented and maintained infrastructure...more on AWS - Managed and led a team of 3-5 engineers - Oversaw Sprint MVNO backend integration, including activation APIs as well as billing, usage and customer support systems - Primary developer for iOS messaging application as well as messaging backend systems
Worked as an iOS Engineer on the Talent Solutions team:
Job Search for iOS: - Tech Lead for project, coordinating multiple engineering, product and design teams. -...more Directly managed iOS application development and led a team of four engineers. - At launch, application rose to #8 overall free application, #1 free business application and was featured in Business category of App Store.
Measure and act on curriculum, instruction, and assessment
Engineer · Consistency across curriculum and instruction in classrooms can help school leaders make meaning of the data shared by teachers and… · More specialists. Responsive Curriculum Management by Kiddom offers administrators the visibility they need to build systems of continuous improvement. Develop curriculum and set consistent learning targets across classrooms and schools. With increased visibility and established curriculum norms, everyone can support the work happening in classrooms in a more effective and timely manner.
The easiest way to plan, assess, and analyze learning.
Engineer · Kiddom Classroom is the easiest way for teachers to plan, assess, and analyze learning. Teachers use Kiddom Classroom to build lessons and… · More curriculum, find teaching and differentiation resources, and communicate feedback to students. Kiddom Classroom works with Kiddom Academy as a school operating system to help everyone support the work happening in classrooms in a more impactful way.
Quickly find job opportunities wherever you want with location-based search. Get automatic recommendations and notifications based on your job searches.… · More Apply to jobs with your LinkedIn profile with just a couple taps. And do it all in total privacy, knowing your LinkedIn network won't be notified.