Customer-focused, outcome driven, detail oriented... that's you in a nutshell.
We are hiring an Customer Success Evangelist cum Key Accounts Manager. You will be responsible for the flawless and speedy implementation of GoComet in assigned Clients. This includes coordinating with various stakeholders involved in International Logistics such as Client's Logistics team, Freight Forwarders, Custom Agents etc. .
Achieving high penetration of acquired relationships in your assigned Client list and ensuring rapid adoption of platform would be your key success measures.
- Recent grad/post grad with 0-4 years experience (Freshers are also welcome if you fit the role)
- Desire to help customers in all conditions
- Thrives in a fast pace environment
- Problem solving skills to navigate complicated issues
- Comfortable with running product demos.
- Critical thinker who can propose solutions to Clients in accordance with the GoComet platform.
- Ability to engage with C level executives and decision drivers in assigned Clients
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success
- An effective team player
- Able to work with little supervision
- Detail oriented and a slight perfectionist
- Strong communication skills
- Marketing Skills
- Knowledge of the Logistics Industry
- Experience in a Start Up Environment
- Experience in Customer Success or Key Accounts
What You Get:
- Hands on experience at a well funded and fast growing company
- Work side by side with founders and get as much responsibility as you can take. You are the limit!
- Huge scope for career growth in sales & business roles as venture expands globally
Come join us as a young leader and let’s build a large global business together.
GoComet's Logistics Resource Management (LRM) is an enterprise SaaS product, which is currently used by large manufacturing conglomerates and combines the power of data science with progressive machine intelligence to drive sharp reverse auctions bringing out best possible end to end freight rates for each export shipment.
GoComet Freight Index is used by leading players in the industry to check rate benchmarks.