Goby is shaking up the oral care industry, starting with the toothbrush. We launched with our first product: an innovative electric toothbrush expertly designed for today's modern consumer. By selling direct-to-consumer, we offer only the highest quality products sold at a fair and honest price. Our subscription service eliminates the worry associated with maintaining a healthy oral care routine. Goby focuses on the details so our customers can focus on everything else. We are setting the stage to revolutionize the category, in the mouths of individuals and across society at large. Goby raised $2mm in seed funding from Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Red Sea Ventures, BBG Ventures, Correlation Ventures, Galvanize and Rosecliff Ventures in 2016.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will have have a leadership role on the marketing team. You’ll be focused on setting the strategy and direction for new user growth. In addition, you'll be managing campaigns across several channels to reach new audiences, with the goal of growing our customer base. Potential channels include podcast, direct mail, paid social, and display, and you’ll have a key role in executing that strategy. You’ll manage a sizeable share of our marketing budget, and will be focused on acquiring high-quality customers in an efficient way.
- Define, lead, and execute on Goby’s user acquisition, marketing and user growth initiatives
- Serve as a thought leader in the company and set out best practices and performance standards for all user acquisition and growth initiatives
- Manage day-to-day operation and optimization of Goby’s direct-response marketing program across paid social, search, retargeting, affiliate, and influencer marketing
- Lead strategy for creative production, landing page testing, emerging channels, and paid analytics infrastructure
- Drive testing efforts including new creative concepts, new ad formats, and channel expansion into new channels or tactics
- Own all reporting processes relating to growth channels
- 5-10 years of digital marketing experience in B2C consumer internet / e-commerce / subscription
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization, as needed
- Familiarity with performance tracking and measurement (i.e. cookies, pixels, UTMs, attribution windows).
- Understand direct-response and performance marketing.
- Ability to manage large datasets and perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Energetic, self-starter, and a team player.
- Solid understanding of advertising metrics (e.g. CPM, CPA, ROAS, LTV).
- Paid advertising background in Facebook and/or Adwords.