Gigzolo is a platform for finding & booking musicians, photographers and other artists for events.
On Gigzolo, users compare pricing, videos, and reviews for pre-screened artists, communicate directly with artists via voice call or chat, and book seamlessly online.
Simply put, we’re building a global marketplace for the creative arts, where anyone has the power to find and hire creative people, anywhere in the world.
This is not your average gig.
We've raised a seed funding round and have just finished our stint Entrepreneurship Roundtable Accelerator (ERA). Let's leave the egos at the door. We're building a team of talented engineers who can thrive when presented a problem and who are excited about facing challenges. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and understands our culture.
We're looking to deploy an AngularJS front-end. Our current application uses Backbone.js. The back-end application is build built on Node.js and uses Jade templates to render views.
What you'll need and what we expect:
- Minimum 3 years of professional software development with front-end Web development
- Awareness of good semantics
- Comfortable with version control software (Git)
- Experience using WebSockets
- Experience with AngularJS
- A working understanding of design and usability
- Experience building responsive layouts
What you'll be doing:
- Building a responsive scalable client-facing Web application through AngularJS
- Building mobile/desktop HTML/CSS UI from design comps
- Working closely with back-end developers to build
- Focusing on test-driven development
- Continuous deployment
- Leading future team members
- Building an awesome company culture