A great career is so much more than a base salary and a hot technology stack. It is about having ownership in something that impacts people in a meaningful way. Plan has over 22k active monthly users who are using our tools to build better things faster. The positive response we have gotten has been staggering and we need someone who is passionate about building the RIGHT thing to join our team.
We are not looking for people to push tickets and user stories across the board but individuals who want to have a real say in the evolution of our platform and enjoy all the benefits of its success.
Engineers on the Platform Team thrive on working in a cross-functional team and enjoy establishing product feedback loops, iterating fast, and building something that our customers will fall in love with.
If you enjoy building full stack applications from the ground up, leveraging the newest technologies to delight users, and executing like an entrepreneur, then you’ve found the right place.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Full stack engineering experience, with strong system fundamentals
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems
- Good understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team that touches many parts of the core systems at Plan
Desired (not required)
- Experience developing APIs and SDKs
- Experience with Sails js as production system
- Contributions to the open-source community
- NodeJs and MongoDB experience
- Plan active user
Only 39% of the work day is spent on real work. The rest — over 60% — is wasted sifting through emails, coordinating meetings, and searching for company information. That's nuts.