The Opportunity for You
InsureTech is hot right now. We're building a team that is mission driven and cares about making a difference, helping people, and improving the healthcare system. We're a data-driven, fast-moving startup with ambitions to solve major problems with healthcare payments.
This role is perfect for someone looking to catapult their career from their entry level role. If you work at a company who sold you a bill of goods and are finding you’re not going to move up as fast as you thought, this is your opportunity. We push people to the limit and give a ton of responsibility.
What you will do:
- Filter leads, prospect, and schedule demos
- Help close extremely warm leads (our present BDR closed a deal their 3rd day because we have too much overflow of demand)
- Continually help improve the inbound and outbound process to set us up for success
This is the most important part of our sales engine. The ideal candidate is organized and wants to contribute immediately. As part of a start-up, you will quickly be given a lot of responsibility and work with the sales team and founders to craft the future direction of our sales organization. This position is not for the faint of heart. If you don’t like responsibility and learning, please do not apply.
We assume you are:
- Looking to prove yourself and move to a closing role quickly
- 6 Months – 1 Year experience as an BDR
- Intently driven and self-motivated: Chip on shoulder is a big plus
- Highly detail oriented
- Experience with CRM’s preferred
- Great communicator (not afraid of the phone)
- Experience with SaaS and/or tech sales processes a must
- Competitive with others and self
Our interview process is fast. You won’t be dragged through a long arduous process. If we like you, we’ll try and get you in as fast as possible. We’re drowning with leads and need someone in quick.
- Work directly with the co-founders and management team (we believe in teaching people so they can succeed on their own some day)
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym benefit (Equinox)
- Cool working environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible schedule
We like really smart people who we can give a ton of responsibility to. Ask anyone who has worked with us; no one has ever accused us of micro managing. Let us know if you're up for the challenge!
Patch helps consumers use their voluntary health insurance benefits at the point of sale. As healthcare becomes more of a retail experience, Patch eases the burden on consumers and providers, allowing them to access and use voluntary benefits in online and in-store workflows.
Americans leave an estimated $75 billion a year “on the table” in unclaimed voluntary group health insurance benefits. These benefits remain unclaimed because coverage and claims in the voluntary ecosystem are patient initiated. This is a significant challenge as understanding covered benefits, eligibility, and claims is beyond the grasp of most consumers who default to either paying cash or going without the service completely.