- Manage daily operations of the business, including Gemnote’s inventory, order fulfillment, quality control and shipping
- Hire and supervise an efficient and effective team of scribes, contractors and hourly employees
- Coordinate with curators and buyers to optimize supply chain
- Manage budgets and drive down costs associated with warehousing and logistics
- Analyze and drive results through the implementation of processes and operational improvements
- Review and update SOPs as required
- Accountability for meeting and exceeding operational goals
You would be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 2-3 years experience
- Strong strategic planning abilities, critical thinking and organizational skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Respect for the creative process and a passion for quality products and design
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Eager and excellent work ethic appropriate for a fast-paced, growing startup
- Ability to work flexible hours of operation to support customer needs
Gemnote makes it easy for companies to be thoughtful. We curate & customize meaningful gifts for your employees and clients.
Gemnote grew more than 150% in revenue last year helping companies like Airbnb, Box, Google, Facebook, Salesforce and Starbucks scale gifting for clients and employees.
We curate, source, warehouse, wrap and ship the best gifts in the industry. 100% quality guaranteed.
As featured in Business Insider, Inc Magazine, Refinery29 and TechCrunch.