Non-Profit Online Incubator for Global Entrepreneurs
Founded in 1996 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we help entrepreneurs launch new businesses, grow them across national borders, and create wealth for their shareholders. We put "global" in global entrepreneurship.
Our Mission is to spread wealth creation around the world by encouraging entrepreneurship and sharing knowledge to those who educate and support entrepreneurs.
Definition of global entrepreneur: A global entrepreneur seeks out and conducts new and innovative business activities across national borders. These activities may consist of exporting, licensing, opening a new sales office, or acquiring another venture.
Working as a global business incubator we facilitate introductions to investors, professional service providers, and other entrepreneurs. Using our exclusive Roadmap To Entrepreneurial Success we have helped entrepreneurs raise over $100 million.
Join the world’s first online Global Entrepreneurship Program. Our program is open to every person on Earth.
Online Program Includes
- Online Private Workspace to collaborate online, share files and important documents
- Online Mentoring with “office hours” in Online Board Meetings and Online Presentations
- Fast, Friendly, & Expert Support from our experts and professionals
- 24-hour turnaround on your important questions, comments, concerns
- Includes Scheduled Phone Support and Web Meetings
- Structured Online Courses, Member-only Workshops, and Guest Lectures
- Online Learning Center, resources, templates, spreadsheets, other important documents
We Take No Equity In Your Company
We are a non-profit organization and we take no equity. Our members receive educational resources and support to work on their start-ups for zero cost. Any new business ventures, any new products developed, or any other work product done through our educational programs belongs completely to the creators. We do not take ownership of any intellectual property created by our members, nor does our supporters. We are focused on the global good what good entrepreneurs can create. We encourage donations from the entrepreneurs we have helped, and we appreciate any additional community support. With this said, we are very selective with the entrepreneurs we choose.