Do these 5 statements aptly describe you?
1) You started developing software because you're full of ideas and passionate about bringing them to life.
2) You view yourself as a product centric person (and maybe even a hacker), but understand best practices of creating software in teams - git, agile and code reviews are a part of your language.
3) You love challenges, victories and realize the value in working both harder & smarter.
4) You're more than your resume and more than your work history, and you want the chance to prove it...and grow into a leader.
5) You believe in teamwork, loyalty and that your office should be a fun and inspiring place.
The Full Stack Product Developer role is a massive, take-it-all-the-way opportunity for a creative, growing developer - someone like yourself.
You'll work in our New Brunswick office, directly with the CEO, CTO, Principal Architect and growing development team to build the most innovative and advanced SaaS products in the vacation rental industry. You'll hone your project management and leadership chops, as well as dive hands-on into product dev on a daily basis.
In short, you'll be an integral part of scaling and enhancing a fully fledged product, team and company on a trajectory towards global success, in the same dynamic industry as Airbnb, Expedia and Booking.com
Grow your own personal brand, visibility and career position on the front lines of a rapidly growing startup, backed by the most prestigious angel fund in NY - The New York Angels.
Health benefits, stock options and vacation time are potential perks depending on experience.
• Develop product for a world-class brand used in over 120 countries.
• Create reliable stable systems in a timely fashion
• Be very competent (3+ years) in PHP, MYSQL, ReactJs, or similar languages/frameworks.
• Skill/interest in video games, ping pong or paintball/laser tag are a plus :)
• Have worked for several years in an established start up environment.
Imagine if the 30 Million vacation rental homes worldwide could autonomously rent themselves out.
Futurestay's dashboard automates the process of renting a vacation home out on Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO, Booking.com and even an owner's own website. Our mission is to create the self-renting home.
We are the leading SaaS solution for rental entrepreneurs, serving over 55,000 vacation rentals in 120+ countries in the $100B vacation rental market.