Freshdesk is one of the world's fastest growing SaaS companies in the customer management space with more than 100,000 customers in 140 customers. Freshdesk is backed by Accel Partners, Tiger Global, Google Capital and Sequoia Capital and has raised a total of $149MM since inception. Tremendous high-growth opportunity for an energetic, committed sales professionals.
Freshworks' North America sales team is on the front lines of helping organizations transform their business with exceptional customer service. Freshworks' cloud-based support products are delivering customer happiness to more than 150,000 companies in 145 countries. Based in San Bruno, California, with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia and India, Freshworks is backed with $249M in Capital by Tiger Global Management, Accel, Google Capital and Sequoia.
About The Position
• Support the sales team by taking a consultative role in customers’ evaluation processes, including making architectural recommendations, troubleshooting configuration issues, and managing correspondence with other Freshworks functions
• Articulate value to a variety of audiences, including customer support leaders, IT operations professionals, and senior IT management
• Sell the value of Freshworks various products using multiple formats/channels, including phone, presentation, and live/online product demonstrations
• Ability to align customer needs with the value of Freshworks' multi product vision
• Provide unbelievable and energetic product demos
Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
• Position Freshworks against competing products with passion
• Love handling prospect objections
• Excellent communication skills
• 3+ years of technical pre-sales experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent coursework, Master's degree preferred
• Experience working on complex sales cycles, preferably from a Fortune 1000 context
Ideally, experience selling CRM and Support, or related software
• Experience working with large and complex datasets, ability to quickly comprehend, tie together and utilize fragmented and often low quality data/sources for compelling custom content
• Knowledge of SaaS business model, SaaS technologies, and related applications
• Experience with ITSM and ITIL a big plus
• Experience with RDBMS, SQL and ETL concepts and technologies
• Capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems
• Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
• Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
• Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
• Self-directed and resourceful / entrepreneurial experience and attitude
• Handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
• Willingness to travel approx 25% including on-sites with prospects & customers
Freshworks offers competitive salary, stock options, sales commission and benefits package.
Freshworks provides organizations of all sizes with SaaS customer engagement solutions that make it easy for support, sales and marketing professionals to communicate effectively with customers for better service and collaborate with team members to resolve customer issues. The company's products include Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat and Freshmarketer. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc., is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks' headquarters are located in San Bruno, Calif., with global offices in India, UK, Australia and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite is widely used by over 150,000 businesses around the world including the NHS, Honda, Rightmove, Hugo Boss, Citizens Advice, Toshiba and Cisco.