The lead product designer will champion the creative excellence of visual design and User Experience for our games/apps.
We are seeking a visionary leader able to establish creative direction, promote innovation, and communicate priorities and clear goals for visual design on our flagship game franchise SongPop (including a yet to be released product).
* Work with senior management, product management and mobile engineering to develop creative visual design solutions within technical or logistical constraints
* Manage and lead game asset design, including animations
* Stay abreast of mobile design standards and trends and incorporate these into visual design guidelines
* Continuously improve creative processes, best practices and design strategies
* Embrace a fast-paced startup environment and deliver exceptional quality under tight deadlines
* Continually drive teams towards a superior user experience
Skills / Experience
* A passion for mobile user experience and visual design
* Experience in a creative leadership role at a large scale mobile app company, (startup preferred)
* A portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for UI/UX design and animations
* Expertly skilled in defining and executing design styles based on company strategy, brand, and creative guidelines
* Good experience with animations
- A venture backed startup with a successful track record of developing and launching innovative and creative mobile / social games
- A game brand that has captivated and continues to engage hundreds of millions of players
- A unique culture where small teams have complete product ownership and help define the future of mobile / social gaming
- A collaborative work environment where individual strengths are leveraged into team success
MOBILE GAMES in NYC
The company is developing apps and games around Pop Culture:
- SongPop is the biggest music trivia game in the world. The game is available for iOS, Apple Watch, Android, Amazon store and Facebook canvas.
- SongPop Party is a realtime multiplayer music quiz game that is being played on the new Apple TV. Play with up to 6 people at the same time!
- Rock On is a spin off of SongPop that focuses only on Rock Music
- BoxPop is a puzzle game available for iOS, Apple Watch and Android