We are looking for our new senior Node.js developer to join the SongPop team, the biggest music trivia game in the world (over 100 million players so far).
You will be the main back end developer for a brand new very ambitious project we will start developing soon. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will be working on a product that will be used by millions of gamers around the world. Y
ou will be working with cutting edge technologies with a brand new project, so no legacy code to manage.
* Expert in:
=> Node.js, Express, GraphQL
=> Kubernetes, SQL, PubSub, Spanner
=> Real time app/game technologies such as Websocket and GraphQL subscriptions
* Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms app technologies
* Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Proficient in Git
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science
* 5+ years working with an app or a game that has attracted at least a few hundreds thousands of daily active users.
* Extensive knowledge and experience building highly scalable web and mobile apps
* Proficient with cloud service providers
MOBILE GAMES in NYC
The company is developing apps and games around Pop Culture:
- SongPop is the biggest music trivia game in the world. The game is available for iOS, Apple Watch, Android, Amazon store and Facebook canvas.
- SongPop Party is a realtime multiplayer music quiz game that is being played on the new Apple TV. Play with up to 6 people at the same time!
- Rock On is a spin off of SongPop that focuses only on Rock Music
- BoxPop is a puzzle game available for iOS, Apple Watch and Android