Work with talented, driven people on the Daily Fantasy Sports Revenue team. Drive incremental lift in user retention & spend to achieve key business goals. Lead retention...more for NFL, MLB, NASCAR, CBB, and WNBA users. Lead Creative Testing to develop channel optimizations that increase retention and spend. Lead plans to mitigate daily contest expense. Work with Content and Creative teams to test/deliver optimized email communications. Work with Product and Data Science to roll out retention tools.
Founder, Head of Product Marketing, User Acquisition, & Growth
2016 - 2018 (over 1 year)
The first group video chat application for iMessage with nearly 7 million users worldwide. Lead all product marketing, growth, and community, including: influencer marketing,...more push/retention marketing, user acquisition, native ad management, international marketing, viral loop design, retention analyses, and user support & surveying. Set launch/GTM strategy and worked with product on UX/UI.
Founder, Head of Platform Marketing, Community Growth, & Content
2014 - 2016 (about 2 years)
America's largest high school student-submitted news, sports, & opinion platform with 1.2 million Twitter followers. Lead all platform marketing: web & app conversion,...more social media marketing, email / SMS / push notification marketing, retention marketing, user surveying, community engagement, and web content writing. Grew website traffic from 0 to 1 million monthly pageviews/250,000 unique monthly visitors. Recruited 21,000 brand ambassadors and reached 400 million monthly content impressions.
Founder, Growth Lead, UX/UI, User Support · Viral loop, Launch strategy to 6 million users, Influencer marketing, User support, UX/UI management,… · More social media management
Fam is the first live group video technology built inside iMessage. Group video chat unlimited friends at once, play games, and record video voicemails. 6 million users worldwide trust Fam to communicate with friends and family in the most fun, easy, and unique way ever.
- Grew app userbase from 0 to 7 million users worldwide
- #1 app in iMessage App Store overall
- #1 app in 2016 as rated by VentureBeat
- #6 app in US Social Networking category (#20 overall)
Lead 5-person team that:
- Grew platform of Twitter followers from 0 to 1.2 million across 27 states
- Grew website traffic from 0 to 250k unique monthly visitors (1m pageviews/month)
- Grew content submissions from 0 to 4,000 per day
- Grew content impressions on Twitter from 0 to 400M per month
- Recruited & managed 70 daily volunteer content curators
- Recruited 21,000 volunteer HS student ambassadors
- Featured in Fortune, NYT, Boston Globe, USA Today, WSJ, TechCrunch
- Raised $3.85m in Venture Financing
- 5 million views on YouTube