You will be responsible for strategically mapping out what events Fountain should be investing in. Strategy must heavily correlate to marketing KPIs. This role will include planning out the logistics of all hosted and attended events from creation of promotional material all the way down to travel arrangements. If someone from our team asks about a particular event you should know the details. You will work as a bridge between marketing and sales to complement efforts on both sides using events as your medium. This role will also develop relationships with strategic partners that pair well with event-related activities. We believe event marketing will be vital to the success of our marketing efforts, this role has the opportunity to shape how it's run.
What You'll Do
* Develop/manage a detailed yearly event roadmaps documenting each event, who contacts are, what our presence will entail, and who's handling each aspect
* Participate in our weekly marketing meetings and proactively suggest ideas around events that support sales and marketing objectives
* Track / Attribute / Report on the ROI of each event with the focus on resulting SQLs / opportunities
* Coordination of events will include but are not limited to speaking engagements, hosted meetups, and industry-specific conferences
* Manage and execute promotion of each event Fountain is involved with while staying within marketing budgets
* 2+ years of relevant experience in B2B event marketing; must be able to demonstrate a data-driven approach to the events you’ve produced
* A strong event portfolio illustrating a wide range of events
* Deep understanding of the inner workings of corporate events
* Goal-oriented, creative and thrive under pressure
* Serious attention to detail and excellent at collaborating with many contributors
* Inspire people who work with you to up their game. Anyone who’s worked with you attests to the fact that you’re outstanding to work with
* Enterprise and/or hr tech industry experience strongly preferred
* Proven success at working with executives to prepare them for speaking engagements a plus
* Some travel is required
Fountain enables companies to rapidly build independent work forces.
All the background checks, document signing, scheduling, city management in one clean dashboard. Quickly and easily scale your workforce across multiple cities or job positions.
See why Fountain is the fastest way to build a workforce at https://www.fountain.com/careers