To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, design and engineering go hand-in-hand. The Form 1+ brings together technology and functionality in a beautiful package inside and out. We are committed to spectacular visuals from hardware to software to print, and great design begins with great content. You will be central to facilitating and shaping that interactive content in all mediums (print, video, web, and more).
If you are ready to share the story of high performance 3D printing and bring all our visual media to the next level, we want you on the Form Team as a UX/UI Designer.
*Submitting a portfolio is required for this role.*
- Work closely with the marketing team to design assets and interactions that communicate Formlabs vision to the world
- Design pages that communicate the value of our products
- Use your visual and digital design skills to help us tell beautiful stories
- Keep all our visual messaging clean and consistent
- Are a self-starter and a digital storyteller
- Can share a diverse portfolio demonstrating your expertise
- Possess expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, FinalCut)
- Have a deep understanding of traditional and contemporary design standards (typography, UX/UI, color theory, and brand communication)
- Comfortable working on all stages of a project (vision, planning, execution)
- Goal oriented, driven, and ready to do self-guided work in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator who can clearly explain design decisions to any audience
- A flexible thinker who can craft exemplary designs and be ready to switch gears when priorities change
- Fluency in front-end scripting languages, HTML
- Video production
If this opportunity excites you, please apply online at http://grnh.se/vx83mc
We are a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs is committed to bringing innovative and sophisticated fabrication tools into the creative hands of designers, engineers, and artists around the world.
An unprecedented convergence of design, performance, and accessibility, the Form 1+ brings professional-quality 3D printing to a broader audience.
We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.