To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs, develops and maintains a suite of applications for internal and customer-facing use. We’re looking for a talented Web Designer to create an elegant, scalable and user-friendly experience. If you have an eye for clean design and a sensitivity to user-system interaction, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as a Web Designer, and help us grow.
- Design web pages and content; rely on a keen understanding of user needs
- Contribute to Formlabs’ brand development--in a major way (our website is key)
- Ensure that Formlabs’ web content is responsive across digital and mobile form
- Collaborate across web and marketing teams, and work closely with other web specialists (developers and graphic designers) to produce high-quality creative work
- Have superior web design and graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Can articulate design ideas to key stakeholders (solid verbal communication skills)
- Relish the challenge of solving complex design roadblocks creatively and effectively
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Desire staying current with new software developments and web design trends
- Proficiency with Git
- Familiarity with Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Education in computer science or graphic design
*Submitting an online portfolio that reflects your work is required*
Please apply at: http://grnh.se/b8feud
We are a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs is committed to bringing innovative and sophisticated fabrication tools into the creative hands of designers, engineers, and artists around the world.
An unprecedented convergence of design, performance, and accessibility, the Form 2 brings professional-quality 3D printing to a broader audience.
We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.