We are looking for a self motivated and passionate individual, with strong desire to learn and ability to lead. This position is for a senior full-stack web developer, with exposure to mobile app development. You will need to take ownership of your projects involving detailing requirements after discussion with applications team, building user interfaces, developing and maintaining web/mobile apps with focus on user experience. This position is based out of our development center in Pune, India.
* Work in an agile environment with continuous integration and deployment
* Work on all aspects, including designing the frontend, server architecture, and end to end development
* Detail requirements taking inputs from the team and come up with estimations for planning
* Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team
* Develop and maintain web/mobile apps using FlytAPIs
* Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone apps as well as improvement for existing apps
* Understanding of one or more server side web frameworks in Python (Flask, Django)
* Understanding of one or more front-end web frameworks (React, Angular)
* Strong programming skills in web technologies Python, HTML5, JS, CSS3, JSON, jQuery
* Strong knowledge of SQL and databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
* Understanding of mobile technologies like Android Java and Cordova
* Experience with authentication and security mechanisms
* Proficiency working with source control (git), continuous integration in an agile development setup
* Good verbal and written communication skills
Good to have
* Understanding of cloud based solution architectures (microservices, API gateways, inter process communications etc)
* Experience or keen interest in aerial robots i.e. drones.
FlytBase is the world's first Internet of Drones (IoD) platform, that allows easy deployment of intelligent drones, connected with cloud-based business applications.
Unlike most IoT devices, drones need real-time, high bandwidth connectivity; drones usually have fairly powerful onboard compute, big batteries and operate in smaller fleets for only minutes/hours at a time. IoT platforms are just not designed for this. FlytBase has built a custom protocol and developer platform, optimised for these specific requirements.
Built-in enterprise-grade security, reliability and various modules, like, user management, job tracking, data analytics, and deployment options, make FlytBase a platform of choice for various commercial drone applications. FlytBase is assisting its customers in building fully-automated drone applications for industrial inspections, warehouse-management, delivery, surveys and emergency response.
FlytBase was awarded the TiE50 Top-Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.