We are looking for a Data Scientist to connect our users to actionable insights about their bodies. You will be building algorithms to run across our massive set of 3D body data and ensure that our users continually get additional value.
* You will be leading the development of machine learning algorithms focused on bioinformatics using the largest dataset of 3D bodies in the world.
* Apply statistics, data modeling, and machine-learning algorithms to develop meaningful analytics for our customers and internal business components
* Develop data products with customer value in mind
You must have:
* An attitude that gets excited about taking on hard challenges
* Creativity to sufficiently accomplish tasks
* Expert in at least one scripting language (Python/R)
* A proven ability to apply algorithms to real-world problems
* A understanding of trade-offs between machine learning and alternative methods
Let us know of your other skills and hobbies and we’ll share ours.
Thank you and we look forward to getting to know you better!
Fit3D is a fully vertically integrated 3D Body Scanning, Measurement, and Web Enabled Results solution. Fit3D has developed 3D body scanning hardware and software, the automated 3D scan processing pipeline, and a web platform to allow users to view their 3D scans, measurements, health risk assessments, and body changes over time.
The Fit3D ProScanner captures the entire 3D surface of the human body in 35 seconds and then processes this body automatically to extract more than 400 measurements (heights, lengths, circumferences, sagittal distances, volumes, and surface areas). The user receives their data and 3D images via an automated email and can then log in to www.fit3d.com to interact with their digital 3D body in a myriad of ways.
Fit3D has the largest dataset of digital 3D bodies with accurate measurements in the world and has some very exciting things in store for the end user based on their data.