Our 3D web platform hosts more 3D body scans than any other company in the world and you will be leading its expansion. We take raw 3D data and turn it into intelligible information for our customers that is readily accessible from the web. This requires a multitude of software components and you will have your hands on all of it from database schemas to HTTP APIs.
* Work across our cloud web platform stack to scale our API ensuring a quick, clean interface for other system components to interact with
* You should be enthusiastic about Java, writing it, testing it, and reading about it
* Develop features with customer value in mind
* Explore new technologies that will improve development or API integration
You must have:
* 4+ years developing full-stack applications for the web
* Strong foundation of algorithms and data structures
* Extensive knowledge of Java (including Java 8, Spring) or other OO language
* Understanding of database design and optimization in MySQL
* Interest or experience with other open source technologies
* A desire to solve hard ambiguous problems
* Creativity to sufficiently accomplish tasks
* A burning need for project completion
Let us know of your other skills and hobbies and we’ll share ours.
Thank you and we look forward to getting to know you better!
Fit3D is a fully vertically integrated 3D Body Scanning, Measurement, and Web Enabled Results solution. Fit3D has developed 3D body scanning hardware and software, the automated 3D scan processing pipeline, and a web platform to allow users to view their 3D scans, measurements, health risk assessments, and body changes over time.
The Fit3D ProScanner captures the entire 3D surface of the human body in 35 seconds and then processes this body automatically to extract more than 400 measurements (heights, lengths, circumferences, sagittal distances, volumes, and surface areas). The user receives their data and 3D images via an automated email and can then log in to www.fit3d.com to interact with their digital 3D body in a myriad of ways.
Fit3D has the largest dataset of digital 3D bodies with accurate measurements in the world and has some very exciting things in store for the end user based on their data.