We are a growing team of innovators—engineers, gamers and designers passionate for Esports and the blockchain. FirstBlood began as a labor of love because we believe in what we want to achieve: a platform where Esports players can compete against the best, for real rewards.
This project is a team effort and we can only win together.
If you are passionate about gaming, esports and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working with FirstBlood.
You’re not just a queue jockey. Yes, there will be some of that; but as a Customer Support Lead at a gaming start-up, you’re more like a scout on the battlefield. You hold the incredibly essential responsibility of interpreting and communicating issues found on the front lines to the teams and strategists working behind the scenes. You’ll field communications from our customers and clients, help them troubleshoot, and communicate issues to our product team, marketing team, and founding team, as appropriate.
We are a global start-up. We have teams currently working in three different time zones across the globe. As such, when working with the engineering team in Slovenia, you will need to know when a bug can stay under the radar versus when you should sound the alarm.
FirstBlood is a hands-on organization. Although we have many teams operating across different functions, we are all one team. Every single member of the FirstBlood team wears multiple hats. We are looking for someone who can be successful accomplishing their main job responsibilities, as well as helping your teammates when possible. Everyone in our organization takes turns carrying the team from time to time.
If you enjoy helping others thrive in a fast paced startup environment then you will love being part of the FirstBlood team.
If you are passionate about gaming, esports, and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working with FirstBlood.
- Experience the excitement and thrill of joining a startup
- Troubleshoot and answer customer questions via a variety of communication mediums
- Craft documentation and other support materials that empower users to serve themselves
- Document and communicate product issues, customer insights, frequent requests, and other common themes to the appropriate teams within FirstBlood.
- Work with our Marketing and PR teams to provide service status updates via our blog and social media
- Assist any players in need of help while using the FirstBlood platform
- Become an expert on the FirstBlood platform, reading any and all update documentation
What we would love to see:
- 3-5 Years of experience in a Customer Support role
- Familiarity/Experience with Customer Support tools like ZenDesk or InterCom
- Experience supporting customers with a B2C product
- Experience working with a global support team
- Ability to listen to and empathize with customers, identify common themes, document and communicate clearly
- Fluent in English AND/OR Spanish
-Written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to follow written procedures when tasked
- Creative problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- You love and play video games. Yes, this is important to us!