Brand, Acquisition, Engagement
We are hiring a part-time/full-time Community Manager to help us build the community for the number one gaming platform for esports fans and professional competitors.
This project is a team effort and we can only win together.
If you are passionate about gaming, esports and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working with FirstBlood.
You will be:
- Engaging with and supporting our passionate community of competitive gamers.
- Build marketing plans, positioning, audience, messaging, asset plans for FirstBlood in Chinese Market.
- Participate in the development of FirstBlood's Community
- Manage Public Relations with media companies in China and over social media to promote product and strengthen brand image.
- Build and optimize online community presences via Weibo, Wechat and QQ
- Assist Head of Business Development build partnerships and develop cross-marketing activities.
- Monitor audience and related community KPIs, evaluate community events and campaign performances and improve the funnel.
- Gather insights to support product and marketing decisions.
- Compile weekly report tasks for department and subordinate roles.
We’d love to see:
- US-based, Boston Office Required.
- Experience moderating or participating in Discord servers, forums, steam communities, community groups, LANs, meetups, or anywhere else that gamers gather.
- Experience with digital marketing (know how to use Twitter, Weibo, Wechat marketing)
- Creative, growth hacking mentality.
- Experience working with data.
- Basic understanding of marketing funnels.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, public speaking.
- You play video games... seriously, this is important to us.