Brand, Acquisition, Engagement
We are hiring a Marketing Manager to help us market the number one gaming platform for esports fans and professional competitors. You will be among the first to help establish the foundation for FirstBlood’s brand equity, product market fit and user acquisition strategies.
This project is a team effort and we can only win together.
If you are passionate about gaming, esports and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working with FirstBlood.
You will be:
- Build marketing plans, positioning, audience, messaging, asset plans for FirstBlood.
- Participate in the development of a long-term strategic roadmap and consumer marketing plans.
- Partner closely and drive key marketing initiatives with other marketing & communication partners (Acquisition, Social Media, Blog, Community and Head of Business Development), and development team.
- Manage Public Relations with media companies and over social media to promote the product and strengthen brand image.
- Build and optimize online & offline customer acquisition, retention, and monetization strategies.
- Develop creative briefs and work with the design team on the delivery of high-quality assets (online, offline, streaming & TV, etc.).
- Improve the speed and the adaptability to change campaigns through Agile Marketing.
- Assist Head of Business Development to build partnerships and develop cross-marketing activities.
- Monitor audience and related marketing KPIs, evaluate marketing campaign performances and improve the funnel.
- Provide analysis and long-term strategic thinking to direct product development roadmap.
- Gather insights to support product and marketing decisions.
- Conduct market research and data analysis to define product positioning.
- Compile weekly report tasks for department and subordinate roles.
We’d love to see:
- US-based, preferably Boston
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Creative, growth hacking mentality.
- Experience working with data.
- In-depth understanding of marketing funnels.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, public speaking.
- Working experience in the esports/video gaming industry.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing.