Finnest is reshaping the way kids and teens experience and learn about money. Our small, fun, and scrappy team comes from a variety of backgrounds to support the same mission and goal of creating the best banking experience for the next generation. We have recently raised capital and publicly launched our product - now we’re looking to expand our team.
As a member of our engineering team, you'll architect, design, and implement brand new financial services products used every day by families. We're looking for full-stack engineers with deep technical experience and curiosity that can help rapidly execute on product improvements and vision.
Do you want to be part of a team that is creating a product to disrupt the retail banking space by rebuilding the way we manage money?
- Lead projects and provide technical leadership in subject matter expertise.
- Have a natural curiosity, with an ability to research and solve problems independently
- Make decisions on new technologies to implement as our product expands and grows.
- Write tests and constantly seek to improve code quality and reliability.
- Be a core member of our team, focused on doing right by our users.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You've demonstrated your ability to build, test, release, and maintain complex products with 3+ years of experience doing so.
-You are able to rapidly learn new systems and adapt to existing frameworks when needed. Finnest is at an inflection point and we need someone that can hit the ground running.
-Design and implement the APIs that Finnest's iOS and Web clients run on
-Collaborate with a fun, passionate team to help craft solutions to problems using the latest technologies
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as, collaborate with a diverse team.
- You have a knack for finding and eliminating inefficiency in your users’ workflows.
- You have strong communication skills with technical and non-technical teammates.
- Experience in financial services.
- Experience building an Android app (will be on our roadmap in the coming months).
- Experience leading technical teams.
Skills you need to be good at :
- Restful APIs
At Finnest, we’re using technology to enable the next generation to grow up prepared and knowledgeable about money so that they don’t end up unprepared like generations before them. We design our products specifically for kids and teens, utilizing behavioral research from industry experts to thoughtfully educate children and encourage positive interactions with money.
Finnest is an equal opportunity employer and is proud to support diversity of all kinds.
Finnest is a mobile banking application and secured debit card that helps school kids to experience the world of digital money by letting them participate in it. Learning how to handle money is an experimental process rather than a tutorial one and Finnest provides this “learning by doing” training by guiding kids and their parents with the app as they earn, save and responsibly spend money.