Finn is a rapidly growing fintech startup located in beautiful Vancouver, BC. We are working with banking clients worldwide to deliver products that reduce operational costs and allow banks to engage more deeply with their customers. Our flagship product Finn is an AI-powered banking assistant that banking customers can interact with through chat or voice to manage their personal finances.
Finn is looking for a Project Coordinator (Contract) to help deliver the next generation of customer experiences to our banking customers. As Project Coordinator (Contract), you’ll work closely with the rest of our implementation teams to ensure customers are successfully onboarded and supported on the Finn platform. This role specifically requires conversational fluency in Spanish and English. This role will initially be for a 3 month term, but has the potential to be extended or move to a full time role.
- Work directly with our banking customers worldwide to ensure proof of concept and implementation projects are delivered successfully.
- Maintain project oversight of key timeline, budget or quality deliverables.
- Be an advocate for the customer throughout the organization.
- Work with the implementation team to identify areas of process improvement.
- 2-3 years experience working in a project coordination role.
- 2-3 years experience working in a software or digital agency environment.
- 1-2 years experience working in a customer-facing capacity.
- Highly organized and detail-focused.
- Open to a small amount of travel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Central American Spanish is essential
- UX design experience or knowledge of core design principles.
- Proficiency in French
- Experience working in a SaaS business.
Finn.ai is a white-label virtual banking assistant, powered by artificial intelligence (think Siri for your bank). We put a ‘personal banker’ in every customer's pocket, helping them to manage their money wherever they are, whatever they need via a simple, natural conversation. Our secure, easy to integrate platform is used by leading financial institutions and banks to delight their digital savvy customers, improve loyalty and reduce call center volume and cost.