Finn is a rapidly growing fintech startup located in beautiful Vancouver, BC. We are working with banking clients worldwide to deliver products that reduce operational costs and allow banks to engage more deeply with their customers. Our flagship product Finn is an AI-powered banking assistant that banking customers can interact with through chat or voice to manage their personal finances.
Finn is looking for a Software Engineer, Solutions Delivery to help deliver the next generation of customer experiences to our banking customers. As Software Engineer, Solutions Delivery, you’ll work closely with the rest of our implementation teams to ensure customers are successfully onboarded and supported on the Finn platform.
- Work with the implementation team to onboard customers onto the Finn platform.
- Work with product team to identify areas of improvement in the platform and provide feedback from customers.
- Be an advocate for the customer throughout the organization.
- Work with the implementation team to identify areas of process improvement.
- Liaise directly with customers to gather technical requirements or provide other assistance as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Love providing great customer service.
- Love improving and iterating on process. You’re always looking for how you can make things better.
- Have a keen eye for detail, lots of enthusiasm, and a “get it done” attitude.
- Don’t mind a little bit of travel.
- Experience working with customers (this does not need to have been in a technical capacity).
- Experience working in a professional services role.
- UX design experience or knowledge of core design principles.
- Proficiency in Spanish or French.
Finn.ai is a white-label virtual banking assistant, powered by artificial intelligence (think Siri for your bank). We put a ‘personal banker’ in every customer's pocket, helping them to manage their money wherever they are, whatever they need via a simple, natural conversation. Our secure, easy to integrate platform is used by leading financial institutions and banks to delight their digital savvy customers, improve loyalty and reduce call center volume and cost.