As a Data Scientist, you will responsible for helping Fin measure, refine, and improve both the core technology and processes we use to deliver the service.
You will help Fin better understand our users and drive quality interactions and growth. You will help us find the right opportunities to apply and refine both machine learning approaches.
You will work very closely with a small and tight-knit to deliver experiences which deeply matter to our users, and to the future.
- Experiment with, measure, and drive improvements to user interactions with Fin
- Partner with Engineering on implementing changes to process and technology
- Do, not just research
- Clean data / build pipeline to produce whatever formats you will need for analysis and reporting
- A strong data science or analytics background
- Proficient in SQL, RedShift, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Familiarity with funnel analysis
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- A generalist bent, excited to tackle a broad set of data challenges
- A bias towards action
- A voracious appetite for life, curiosity about the world, and love of learning
- Full-time job with highly competitive compensation & benefits
- Medical & dental
- Paid vacation days & opportunities for performance bonuses
- Healthy office culture
- SoulCycle / gym / yoga stipend
- Good vibes
Get started with your application by applying here:
At Fin, we use a combination of technology and human intelligence to power a hyper-personalized service to help you remember everything, send messages, and find answers.
We are looking for smart, ambitious, creative people who want to help us build a service with the power to help people live better, more productive lives.