Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
The Business Operations team is focused on solving some of Figma's most pressing business issues. As an early hire on a small team, you will work collaboratively across Engineering, Product, Go-to-market, and Ops teams on a variety of strategic initiatives with direct and quantifiable impact on our P&L. You will have to identify actionable insights, assess their impact, and lead execution & implementation. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Take ownership of tackling some of the most challenging problems facing Figma and our users
- Exercise sound business judgment to prioritize and evaluate new product initiatives and monetization strategies, with an eye toward long term value creation
- Work across teams to engage with project partners to understand, scope and implement operational improvements or perform analysis to inform strategic decision-making
- Relentlessly and swiftly execute on those recommendations until you’ve achieved the desired outcome
- Demonstrates ability to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders
- Practical business sense and the ability to translate from strategic concepts to operational implications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to structure frameworks and initiate an action plan
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications)
- Proven proclivity for quickly identifying and methodically resolving potential road-blocks.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, corporate planning, business finance, analytics, or related fields.
Nice to haves*:
- Experience at a high-growth, scaling company
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
- CS degree or coding skills
*“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”; It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these capabilities and are still a strong match for the team and role
Figma is the first professional-grade, online tool created specifically for interface design. The tool is based entirely in the browser and enables teams to collaborate in real-time. It offers the speed and stability of powerful design programs like Adobe with the versatility and collaborative flexibility of online apps like Google Docs. With Figma the design process is shareable across teams, no matter where the members are located.