Founder Friendly Labs (FFL) is the equity-free startup accelerator for experienced tech industry professionals. Created by startup founders and alumni of Google, Stanford, and MIT, FFL Startup Accelerator helps entrepreneurs overcome the challenges inherent in starting a company.
Startups receive over $200k in credits from partners including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Cloud, First Republic Bank, and HubSpot. We understand founders are busy, so we offer a simplified, low-commitment experience.
Our founders are experienced tech industry professionals and include veterans from Google, Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft, a Co-Founder of Excite, and a Partner from Sequoia Capital. They are experts in AI, Machine Learning, Marketing, Productivity, Marketplaces, Deep Learning, IoT, NLP, VR, Financial Planning, Insurance, and more.
Benefits you get as a member of the 2018 Fall FFL Class include:
* One lunch and group mentoring session in Palo Alto, CA
* Online community with 200+ experienced alumni
* $15,000/$100,000 in Amazon Web Services credits
* $100,000 in Google Cloud Platform credits
* Up to $120,000 in IBM Cloud credits
* Up to $1,200 cash and fees waived for 2 years with First Republic Bank
* Free CRM and 90% off HubSpot Marketing and Sales Software
Complete the application at https://www.joinffl.com/join/ to apply to the 2018 Fall FFL Class. After review, we’ll invite the most promising startups to an interview. A $5,900 program fee per startup will be assessed upon admission to the 2018 Fall FFL Class. The program begins October 2018 and the deadline to apply is Friday, August 24th.