Great software products are not only expected to work perfectly, but also to look and feel amazing. Moreover, the experience of being our products' user should be and feel insanely great. Festivality being focused on user centric approach in everything we build - smooth and snappy native UX of our apps is critical.
We’re looking for someone to come in and lead our mobile dev efforts - a purpose-driven, smart, passionate, curious iOS / Android developer who is excited to create awesome event apps. Experience always counts, but your creativity in engineering and attention to detail are much more important to us.
What You'll Be Doing
- Play a key part in building, releasing, and maintaining a robust, consumer-facing products from the ground up
- Write/maintain semantic, modular, efficient code for creating lightweight and responsive apps
- Turn designs and prototypes into apps and interactive app modules
- Think-through and develop positive user experiences on mobile
- Work closely with the backend team to extend and improve the functionality of the platform
What We Expect
- Senior level mobile development experience, at least 5-6+ years
- Obligatory skillset: iOS and Android development (both), building apps that are driven by web services / RESTful APIs, Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence), understanding of Scrum and Agile development
- You have proven track record of building robust, high-performance mobile applications with great UX.
- Additional bonus points: UI/UX design skills, full-stack development ability, experience with working in or with live events and festivals industry
- You are flexible working both independently and in a team
- You care a great deal about great mobile experiences
- English language skill very good both in speaking and writing
What We Offer
- You can work with some of the best events and festivals on the planet
- Great package with competitive salary, benefits, equity options
- Cool loft style office with great views
- We are hiring for full-time position in Tallinn, Estonia
Festivality is a platform technology for festivals and events to adopt smarter next-generation mobile apps, gain new revenues and actionable event and fan analytics. Festivality digitizes live events and turns them into actionable data.
Our mobile products help eventgoers get more out of events and better user experiences. The platform comes with a suite of mCommerce tools and one-tap mobile payments integrated to deliver value for the wide ecosystem around live events (promoters, sponsors, merchants, vendors, artists).
Festivality´s roster of customers includes top European live event groups, from music to city festivals, live tours, major sports and tech events.