Great software products are not only expected to work perfectly, but also to look and feel amazing. Moreover, the experience of being our products' user should be and feel insanely great. Festivality being focused on user centric approach in everything we build - smooth and snappy native UX of our apps is critical.
We’re looking for someone to come in and lead our mobile dev efforts - a purpose-driven, smart, passionate, curious iOS / Android developer who is excited to create awesome event apps. Experience always counts, but your creativity in engineering and attention to detail are much more important to us.
What You'll Be Doing
- Play a key part in building, releasing, and maintaining a robust, consumer-facing product from the ground up
- Write/maintain semantic, modular, efficient code for creating lightweight and responsive apps
- Turn designs into apps and interactive app modules
- Think-through and develop positive user experiences
- Work closely with the backend team to extend and improve the functionality of the platform
What We're Looking For
- At least two to four years of dedicated mobile development in either iOS, Android, or preferably both
- Expert with "hybrid" apps (web views wrapped within a native app)
- Expert in iOS / Android development for apps that are driven by web services, specifically REST APIs using Json
- You have pixel-perfect attention to detail
- You thrive in a startup environment
- You are flexible working both independently and in a team
- You care a great deal about great mobile experiences
It would really be awesome if you also have:
- A portfolio of previous apps in App Store and/or Google Play
- Experience creating software libraries (i.e .so and jar files) for use by other developers
- Experience with wireless protocols (especially Bluetooth Low Energy / Smart)
- Experience in hybrid app development
- 2+ years of experience with React Native or Nativescript
Festivality is a platform technology for festivals and events to adopt smarter next-generation mobile apps, gain new revenues and actionable event and fan analytics. Festivality digitizes live events and turns them into actionable data.
Our mobile products help eventgoers get more out of events and better user experiences. The platform comes with a suite of mCommerce tools and one-tap mobile payments integrated to deliver value for the wide ecosystem around live events (promoters, sponsors, merchants, vendors, artists).
Festivality´s roster of customers includes top European live event groups, from music to city festivals, live tours, major sports and tech events.