Great software products are not only expected to work perfectly, but also to look and feel amazing. The experience of being our products' user should be and feel insanely great. Festivality being focused on user centric approach in everything we build - good UIs are critical.
Our platform consists of many interfaces that need diverse, fast-performing optimized front-end approaches (from responsive web portals facing event teams to mobile apps on iOS and Android for eventgoers).
We’re looking for someone to come in and lead our front-end dev efforts - a purpose-driven, smart, passionate, curious developer who is excited to tackle these challenges and lead the way on building beautiful, performant UIs on phones, desktops and tablets.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create client facing products for live events industry
- Play a key part in building highly interactive UIs that look and feel great
- Visualize interesting data sets and powerful models with modern front-end technologies
- Work with an advancing collection of APIs and tools already in place
- Prototype experimental features
- Conceptualize, rapid prototype new interfaces
What We Expect
- Middle to Senior level front-end development experience, at least 5-6+ years
- Obligatory skillset: AngularJS 4 and up, Typescript 2, Ecmascript 5, HTML5, CSS3, REST API integrations, Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence), understanding of Scrum and Agile development
- Suggested skillset: Node.js, NativeScript, React, React Native
- Additional bonus points: UI/UX design skills, full-stack development ability, mobile development experience, experience in working with SQL databases, writing custom queries and designing schemas, experience in working with live events and festivals industry
- English language skill very good both in speaking and writing
- Ability to work independently and plan your own solutions to problems
- Broad understanding of the concept of minimum viable product
What We Offer
- You can work with some of the best events and festivals on the planet
- Great package with competitive salary, benefits, equity options
- Cool loft style office with great views
- We are hiring for full-time position in Tallinn, Estonia
Festivality is a platform technology for festivals and events to adopt smarter next-generation mobile apps, gain new revenues and actionable event and fan analytics. Festivality digitizes live events and turns them into actionable data.
Our mobile products help eventgoers get more out of events and better user experiences. The platform comes with a suite of mCommerce tools and one-tap mobile payments integrated to deliver value for the wide ecosystem around live events (promoters, sponsors, merchants, vendors, artists).
Festivality´s roster of customers includes top European live event groups, from music to city festivals, live tours, major sports and tech events.