Enjoying a position in a fast-growing market, with a rapidly increasing audience, we are looking to expand our commercial team to help grow our client base further for 2014 in what is already proven to be the biggest year in the company’s history. Reporting directly to the business development manager and to the CEO, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining our event client base as well as developing and building new business.
This position also gives you the chance to:
• Be part of one of the worlds most talked about start-ups
• Work and learn alongside a young but experienced team of entrepreneurs, business developers, marketers and technical gurus.
• Expand your professional network and dramatically enhance your CV
• Be a part of the thriving London tech start-up scene
• 1 year+ experience in sales, partnerships or commercial development.
• Have a confident telephone manner with experience in face-to-face meetings.
• Have a proven history of sourcing, maintaining and utilising commercial relationships.
• Have a comprehensive understanding of the full sales cycle including lead generating, negotiations skills and closing.
• Demonstrate an ability to manage projects, focus on achieving objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions.
• Show an ability to work autonomously and be able to take responsibility beyond scope of role.
• Actively look for new solutions and create new ideas regarding the on-going commercial development.
• Be aware of and take responsibility for implications of decisions
• Have the ability to cope in a high-pressure environment.
• You are a graduate in a related subject
• Have experience in managing an international client base and speak several languages.
• Competent with Excel, word, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Abode Pro
• You have a high interest in travel and live events, in particular live music, with a desire to learn more about the industry.
• You are outgoing, enthusiastic and highly motiva
Festicket is an innovative social booking platform that offers hassle-free music festival packages to customers all over the world.
Working with over 500 festivals globally, this year it has again signed up the likes of Bestival, EXIT, Sziget, Time Warp, Tomorrowland and Ultra Europe, as well as many others, making it Europe’s largest music festival travel platform.
Check it out: www.festicket.com