According to Cisco research, more than 75% of global mobile data traffic will be video content by the year 2020. There are millions of videos uploaded daily to Youtube and Facebook. That in itself is the problem, finding your way through this swamp can be tricky!
Feedeos is on a mission to fix this and revolutionize the way you watch videos forever.
We've made video viewing on your mobile super easy, practical, and lightning fast. Create video feeds for your interests and let Feedeos machine learning and killer mobile first UX/UI keep you up to date on the latest videos.
Feedeos is a dynamic startup founded by an experienced team of digital media, UX/UI, and system scaling veterans. We have secured a financial and strategic backing from some of the largest investors in the digital media world. Our investors understand the problem we are solving and fully support us on our ambitious quest to revolutionize mobile video.
We are looking for a data scientist to help us implement our machine learning vision and strategy. The ideal candidate will help us make sense and discover correlations in vast amounts of data, in order to deliver an outstanding personalized video experience to our users. Your primary focus will be in building scoring models to assess the quality of content and build recommendation systems to match users with content based on several features. Experience with visual machine learning is a very strong plus.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Outlier detection techniques to spot abnormal patterns in data
- Finding relevant corpuses of text and creating topic models and classification models
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Analyzing videos for objects and patterns, and developing learning systems from the data uncovered in videos
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in the field
- B. Sc. in computer science or statistics
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as DBSCAN, k-NN, SVM
- Experience with CNN’s and NLP
- Experience with NumPy, TensorFlow
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience with MongoDB
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills, specifically with web services creation (REST)
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on an ambitious product that can change how people consume media on their devices;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company with big dreams;
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced, hard-working, and caring individuals;
All your favourite video publishers. In one beautiful app.
Feedeos will revolutionize the way you watch videos forever. We've made video viewing on your mobile super easy, practical, and lightening fast. Now it's easy to find and watch the videos you care about from all your favourite publishers. We always show the latest videos, so you're always up to date.