Industrial IoT is waiting for companies like Falkonry to launch their businesses into the next orbit. Falkonry is a category creating product with $1B revenue potential. Get in on the ground floor to join a top notch entrepreneurial team.
Let's say you are a talented, hands-on, and a passionate sales player who has brought category creating products to large markets. In front of you is a rare opportunity to create value for customers from internal assets through a highly differentiated and market ready product. You will be reporting to the SVP of Sales and working with members of the customer success and marketing teams.
- Discovery, strategy, and proposal development
- Negotiating and contracting/procurement activities
- Collaborating with customer success for pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Provide inputs to marketing on how buyers and competitors are acting
- Evangelism of Falkonry's technology, impact on organizations, and industries
- Cross-company team building and collaboration
- Long-term relationships reign supreme and brand building is critical
- Highly talented group of impassioned individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Mentor and develop people while leading by example of outstanding performance
- Early stage startup experience
- Self motivated ability to leverage company resources efficiently to accomplish goals
- Entrepreneurial, thrives in a fast paced high-growth environment
- Develop expansion strategies and successes in Fortune 1000 accounts
- Familiarity with products/services geared toward enterprise users in industrial organizations especially technically proficient professionals solving operational problems in manufacturing
- Polished communicator with strong experience communicating with client groups and executives
- Confidence in negotiating 6-figure recurring revenue sales
- Sales experience in operational intelligence, analytics, IoT is helpful
- Ability to influence different buying personas (C-level, plant operations, process engineers, IT, data analytic teams, finance, continuous improvement teams)
- Experience navigating complex enterprise sales cycles and driving the procurement and legal contract process
- Proven skills in problem solving and solution selling
- Ready to travel 50%
- 5+ years direct field sales experience selling into industrial sector technology sales.
- Degree in engineering is helpful, but not required
- Operating or sales experience in industrial and manufacturing sectors such as energy, oil & gas, automotive, chemical as well and other continuous and discrete manufacturers is valued
At Falkonry, we envision a world where operational data informs every decision from operator to engineer to management through a creative combination of machine learning and domain knowledge to improve the quality, yield, performance, and safety of industrial operations.
Falkonry’s ready-to-use machine learning system finds invisible patterns inside operational data, generating early warnings and solving the hardest operational problems.
The Falkonry team has extensive experience building and operating machine learning systems, and with managing the complexity of industrial operations. Falkonry serves Global Fortune 2000 industrial companies.