Are you interested in working at the center of Berlin’s startup scene, in the capital’s newest startup campus? We may have an exciting opportunity for you!
**Who are we?**
Silicon Allee is an innovation district in the heart of Berlin, housing hundreds of startups, venture capitalists, coworking spaces and our very own, newly opened tech campus. Since 2011, Silicon Allee’s mission has been to unite, promote and advance Berlin’s international startup community. The Silicon Allee Campus, growing to over 13,000 m2 of office and co-living space by 2018, was developed by the founding team that realized Factory Berlin and will serve as the Berlin node of their international network of campuses.
The Silicon Allee team organizes events, produces news and content and consults fast-growth companies, expanding to or launching from Berlin. We are founded by entrepreneurs and carry that spirit forward with lean methodology and a tight-knit, maximum-hustle, all-for-one spirit.
**The Role & Responsibilities:**
The Silicon Allee community is made up of an amazing group of individual entrepreneurs and companies such as The Family, ResearchGate, Stripe, Drivy, Zenloop, Klara and Point Nine Capital in addition to a wider network of Berlin startups and players that work in the scene.
The Community role is an essential position within Silicon Allee, ensuring that all campus residents’ needs are met and fruitful relationships are both built and maintained with companies on and off campus. You will be a key representative of Silicon Allee within the campus community and should be a friendly face people can come to as well as feel personally responsible for the well-being of our Residents.
• Lead efforts within Silicon Allee team to ensure building operations are running smoothly.
• Check in with resident companies regularly to ensure that all needs and expectations are met.
• Manage relationship with property management (Hauswerwaltung) and other providers servicing and cleaning the campus.
• Act on assigned tickets in Zendesk.
• Schedule and assist with move-ins and move-outs of resident companies.
• Manage a pipeline of incoming space requests and ensure that 100% occupancy is maintained at all times.
• Maintain a positive and energetic environment on campus.
• Host external VIP visitors and tours for parties interested in Silicon Allee.
• Form & maintain external partnerships/relationships with neighborhood partners and international players.
• Represent our team at relevant local & international tech events - both on and off campus.
• Research and connect with potential future resident companies or events.
• Connect resident companies on campus with other relevant ecosystem players. (VCs, Press, Lawyers, etc.)
**Our Ideal Candidate:**
If you are looking for an everyday 9-5 position, this may not be the right role for you. We’re seeking a motivated, passionate individual who understands the startup hustle and is ready to dive in head first:
• Tech-savvy, creative, and experience working with or for startups
• Prior experience in Business Development, Sales or Marketing
• Fluent in English and German
• Ability to independently identify and solve problems
• Detailed oriented, and truly a to-do list crusher
• Ability to multitask
• A people’s person: personable, open and great at remembering faces
• Proficient in Google Apps, Zendesk, etc.
• Experience in Facility Management
• An established international network of startup / tech players
• Interest & experience in Social Media / Content
• Background in Event Management
• Experience working for a coworking space
• Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
Simply send a quick note explaining why you are a great fit for the position and your CV to jobs@SiliconAllee.com. Also, please include your relevant online social media profiles (Twitter, Medium, etc.).
Factory is the new model for office space, designed for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs. We provide fast-growing startups and technology companies with flexible, well-designed office spaces with communal areas for networking, sharing and collaboration. We aren’t a coworking concept, business club, accelerator or office broker - but rather a team of passionate entrepreneurs shaping how technology companies interact with space and one another. Our Playbook (factoy.co/playbook) is our bible and it helps define how we operate. We have collaborated and hosted events with some of the biggest brands in the startup and technology sectors, and are now - with a new set of tech and real estate investors - expanding to more cities within Europe.