Do you like building things?
We’re looking for people who want to help us build the next generation of e-commerce along with tools to support a global supply chain. You will improve architecture, performance and anything else you can think of to enhance the experience of our customers or employees.
We do most of our work with:
• Ruby on Rails
• React & Redux
Working at Everlane
Our team is comprised of engineers from a variety of backgrounds and skill-sets; below are some of the things we've built over the years:
• A modern e-commerce site built specifically for how our company operates and sells its products
• Merchandising tools that help our team to coordinate the purchasing, logistics and sale of every product that goes through our store
• An event collection and data analysis platform for discovering how our customers shop
• A system for delivering our clothes to our customers in less than an hour
• A home try-on feature to help our customers find the size that fits them best
Everlane has a strong culture of transparency and honesty. We care about effective communication and process, but we also don't follow any particular development regimen.