Want to create the future of work infrastructure for on-demand economy workers and freelancers?
Everlance was recently featured as one of Apple's "Best New Apps" and you will be one of the first full-time employees in the company, work with a high level of autonomy, and shape a product that will touch millions of lives.
We hope to hear from you!
We're looking for:
- Someone who loves working on hard problems
- Passionate about the on-demand/self-employed economy
- Wants to build a world-class product
- Curious and loves to learn new skills
- Expert in React.js / Redux.js / ES6
- Experience with Webpack and SCSS/CSS
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance
- Understanding of REST principles and APIs
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure
- Bachelor's degree in CS (with 2+ years of software engineering experience) or equivalent education/experience
- Familiarity with Sketch / UI Design
- Small team experience
If you shoot me an email I'd be more than happy to share some additional background on us! In the meantime please check out Everlance on the AppStore here: