Want to create the future of work infrastructure for self-employed workers and freelancers?
Everlance was recently featured as one of Apple's "Best New Apps" and Play Store's "Improve Your Financial Health". You will be among the full-time employees in the company, work with a high level of autonomy, and shape a product that will touch millions of lives.
We hope to hear from you!
We're looking for:
- Someone who loves working on hard problems
- Passionate about solving customer problems/needs
- Wants to build a world-class product
- Curious and loves to learn new skills
- Ruby on Rails expert
- Building APIs
- AWS knowledge
- Understands how databases work and how to optimize (SQL, NoSQL)
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure
- Bachelor's degree in CS (with 2+ years of software engineering experience) or equivalent education/experience
- Small team experience
Everlance is an automatic mileage and expense tracker. The app uses GPS for mileage and bank/credit card integration for expenses. There is a historic opportunity to create the support layer for the future of work and we think organizing business data through expense tracking is a great place to start.
Everlance has a big impact in people's lives, helping self-employed professionals track over $15K in business deductions every year.
Everlance has been featured by both Apple and Google and has over 100,000 active users.