Eventador.io is a fully managed, enterprise grade Stream Processing as a Service platform based in Austin, TX. It was founded by Erik Beebe and Kenny Gorman in 2016 to address a critical business problem - to alleviate the complexities and enable the building of applications that use real-time data at their core.
Eventador.io is looking for a full stack developer to help build a world-class streaming data platform.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer/systems engineer
- Experience writing software in Java or Scala. Additionally, Python experience is desirable
- Experience troubleshooting/tuning the JVM
- Experience with API frameworks such as Jersey, DropWizard, Spring, etc.
- Experience using Github for source code control
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Ability to support your projects in production!
Nice to have:
- Some experience with Apache Flink, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Samza, Storm, etc. is useful
- Experience deploying software in a containerized environment (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Know your way around a Unix/Linux environment
- Previous experience in a startup environment
Eventador is a small team taking on big problems, are we're having a lot of fun doing it.
Sound like the kind of environment you'd enjoy? Let us know, we'd love to meet you!
Equity is negotiable.
If you need real-time data for your application, then you need some sort of streaming data infrastructure behind it. Eventador.io platform is a fully managed end-to-end solution.