Eventador.io is a fully managed, enterprise grade Stream Processing as a Service platform based in Austin, TX. It was founded by Erik Beebe and Kenny Gorman in 2016 to address a critical business problem - to alleviate the complexities and enable the building of applications that use real-time data at their core.
An ideal candidate should have deep experience in a number of these areas:
- Operations: Ubuntu, RHEL, Ansible, Boto, Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud Engineering: AWS, Scalability/High-availability design (AWS)
- Databases: PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB
- Data: Kafka, Flink, Hadoop/HDFS, Spark, Storm
- Development: Python/Flask/Jinja2, Go, C, Java/Scala
Most importantly, you should be comfortable working directly with customers to provide a great experience! Eventador provides a great working environment, and great benefits.
If you need real-time data for your application, then you need some sort of streaming data infrastructure behind it. Eventador.io platform is a fully managed end-to-end solution.