I've worked in tech for around 20 years. After two stints at startups where I learned how *not* to build companies, I joined one of the most iconic tech companies of our generation. My career experience provided me with insights into team and company development. I'm now leveraging them to help the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Why should you invest with me?
- I know how to build and scale teams. I built a large and high performing team @Apple from scratch.
- I know how to judge quality of teams. My years of experience in interviewing hundreds of candidates, dealing with people from all levels of competence taught me a lot.
In short, I have good deal flow because my experience and connections are helpful to founders. It also means I can conduct high quality due diligence by accurately assessing quality of technology and people.
I primarily invest in developer tools and cloud infrastructure companies. I'll venture outside those areas to invest in companies whose missions resonate with me. I look for the followings:
- Strong team, preferably with diversity. No Brogrammers!
- Solutions to clear and non-trivial pain points
- Real and defensible technology
You can opt out of any particular deal without penalty
Be comfortable with risk and prepared to lose your entire investment without complaint
I'll share updates when possible. But don't expect them