Who you are:
* You’re passionate about positively impacting the future of our planet & humanity
* You have 3+ years of experience in a market-leading statistics or data science role
* You love fast paced, entrepreneurial environments
* You enjoy solving complex (often not-well-defined) challenges
* You’re an extremely quick learner
* You have an attention to details
* You have a strong grasp of statistical theory and how it can be applied in complex problem solving
* You are passionate about staying up to date with cutting edge advances in statistics and data science
* You stand up for what you believe, but are openly humble
* You love participating in a team environment
* You embrace laughter, humour & the enjoyment of the journey
A taste of what you’ll do:
* Develop, maintain and constantly improve upon large scale data science systems and models focused on a very large array of company-level sustainability data
* Be able to simply explain the results / outcomes of a complex system
* Use data to translate client requests into actions
* Create appropriate data visualization tools to showcase the data
* Participate in improving our data ingestion processes, including data quality checks
What you’ll bring to the table:
* Passion about positively impacting the future of our planet & humanity
* Deep familiarity statistical theory and ways to apply it to the real world
* Strong knowledge of R and/or Python including hands-on knowledge with the packages
* Track record of success in the field of statistics and data-science
* Utmost accuracy and attention to detail in deliverables
* Strong organizational, communication & listening skills
* Demonstrated ability to be entrepreneurial
* A focus on learning and continuous improvement
As an important part of our team, we’re excited for you to help us build the future of sustainable investing and contribute positively to our culture. Help us change the world.
If this sounds too challenging, we're definitely not for you. But if it piques your interest, we'd love to talk.
We are a technology-driven, sustainable asset manager empowering institutions to create passive investment portfolios specific to their values and financial goals. We are powering the future of sustainable investing.
Our world-class team's experience spans market-leading investment firms, including Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, KKR and Morgan Stanley; and top-tier media & design firms including Havas and Vice.