Who you are:
* You’re passionate about positively impacting the future of our planet & humanity
* You’re a highly talented account executive with a proven track record of exceeding targets
* You have extensive experience selling financial products to RIAs & similar clients
* You’re a self-starter who operates with limited guidance in entrepreneurial environments
* You stand up for what you believe, but are openly humble
* You embrace laughter, humour & the enjoyment of the journey
A taste of what you’ll do:
You’ll be responsible for identifying, acquiring, and managing client relationships focused on independent RIAs and similar institutional clients. In particular you will:
* Present passive investment portfolios to CIOs, Senior Advisors and Investment Managers
* Respond to detailed due-diligence questions & follow-up
* Identify potential clients and client channels
* Work alongside our product team to create passive sustainable portfolios
* Manage ongoing client relations and requests
What you’ll bring to the table:
* Passion about positively impacting the future of our planet & humanity
* 5+ years in top-tier financial products sales
* 5+ years experience selling to RIAs and similar institutional clients
* In depth understanding of financial products, particularly equities
* Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
* Exceptional organizational, communication & listening skills
* An active Series 65 registration
As an important part of our team, we’re excited for you to help us build the future of sustainable investing and contribute positively to our culture.
If this sounds too challenging, we're definitely not for you. But if it piques your interest, we'd love to talk.
We are a technology-driven, sustainable asset manager empowering institutions to create passive investment portfolios specific to their values and financial goals. We are powering the future of sustainable investing.
Our world-class team's experience spans market-leading investment firms, including Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan and Capital Group; technology leaders including LinkedIn and Google; and top-tier media & design firms including Havas and Vice.