Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge.
Our team is growing quickly and we’re now seeking a meticulous Ops / DevOps Engineer to be a key member of our engineering team. You will help manage, architect and develop all of our staging and production systems and manage our infrastructure.
As Ops / DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Develop and maintain an environment that supports continuous delivery of smart contracts and programming efforts on Ethereum blockchain
- Research, plan and implement relevant solutions to improve our production infrastructure
- Monitor and manage cloud servers and systems infrastructure by building, testing and deploying
- Identify and implement security strategies and action items
- Collaborate with the engineering team in an agile environment to develop exciting new solutions with blockchain technologies
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 5+ years of professional experience as Ops / DevOps Engineer using Linux technologies with a strong understanding of what DevOps is all about
- Experience with cloud server technology such as AWS, DigitalOcean and Google Cloud
- Well-versed in Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Puppet
- Strong proficiency in at least one of the following programming/scripting languages: Bash, Python, Ruby or Go
- Familiarity in one or more of the following web technologies: Node.js, Go, Python, React, Angular, Redux, VueJS, Bootstrap
- Experience with CentOS/RHEL; familiarity with Ubuntu and CoreOS a bonus
- In depth knowledge of industry best practices and security concepts surrounding deployment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or equivalent experience
- Experience, understanding, or strong interest in smart contracts, cryptography and Ethereum
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply with your resume, GitHub link, and anything else that would help us get to know you.
More about Us
Etherparty conducted one of the most successful ICOs in Canada in the fall of 2017 and our team is growing quickly. Beyond providing an environment that encourages innovation of blockchain technology, we also offer competitive compensation and vacation days, research and experimentation time for the entire team, transit passes, subsidized lunches, and more.
Perks and Benefits
* Pet-friendly, modern office centrally located in downtown Vancouver, conveniently accessible by car, bus, bike (with secure bike room), or SkyTrain.
* Subsidized lunches, access to an office gym, and monthly public transit pass reimbursement.
* All Mac workstations with all the tools and goodies you need.
* Professional development budget with Friday afternoons are yours to devote on continuous learning
* Extended medical benefits, including dental and vision care.
Etherparty is about simple tools for the next generation of Blockchain-connected economies powered by Smart Contract automation. No programming required.
We use Ethereum to support true Smart Contract functionality and processes.