Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge. We’re working on Research and Development for a number of other blockchain products.
We're looking for Full Stack Solidity Developers to join our high performing engineering team. You will work on innovative features of our core products and will address intriguing challenges associated with distributed systems running at scale.
As Full Stack Solidity Developer, you will:
- Develop and test smart contracts and programming efforts on Ethereum blockchain
- Collaborate with other blockchain engineers in an agile environment to develop exciting new solutions with blockchain technologies
- Design and optimize scalable, robust services that will run at scale
- Own feature implementations and maintain a continuous integration pipeline
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Monitor and manage cloud servers and other infrastructures/tools
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 3+ years of professional experience as software engineer with at least a year of experience with Solidity programming
- Experience in one or more of the following current blockchain development libraries and frameworks: Truffle, Embark, Web3.js, ethers.js, OpenZeppelin, Dapphub
- Strong emphasis on security and understanding of all potential exploits pertaining to Solidity
- Experience in one or more of the following web technologies: Node.js, Go, Python, React, Angular, Redux, VueJS, Bootstrap, Docker, CoreOS, RocksDB
- Familiarity with Github, DevOps and cloud server technology such as DigitalOcean, AWS, or Azure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or equivalent experience
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Apply with your resume, GitHub link, and anything else that would help us get to know you.
Etherparty is about simple tools for the next generation of Blockchain-connected economies powered by Smart Contract automation. No programming required.
We use Ethereum to support true Smart Contract functionality and processes.